HARROP FDFI1900 SUPERCHARGER
AUD $3,850.00 – AUD $4,000.00
The Harrop HTV FDFI (Harrop Twin Vortices, Front Intke Front Drive) supercharger system is a Roots-type supercharger manufactured utilising the latest Eaton TVS ™ rotating assembly. Built for a variety of engine configurations and high performance applications they deliver more power and efficiency for uncompromising high performance driving.
The Harrop HTV supercharger’s design features patented four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, delivering higher volumetric capacity, and enable higher operating speeds. The HTV supercharger is capable of running with a high efficiency across a very wide operating range. The four-lobe rotors feature 160-degree twists, the higher helix angle of the rotors coupled with redesigned inlet and outlet ports, improve the HTV’s air-handling characteristics without increasing the overall size of the unit.
The new Harrop HTV sets a new standard of supercharger performance and reaffirms Harrop and Eaton’s leadership in the performance automotive market.
- Greater volumetric efficiency enables the rotating group to flow more air per revolution
- larger intake area which creates less turbulence and allows more air into the rotor ports
- Superior design creates less heat which equates to greater power levels
- High-Flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance overall efficiency
- Less parasitic loss which takes less power to drive
- Quiet operation with a stealth appearance
- Thermal efficiency that exceeds 70%
- A 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- 1900 cc/rev – 116 ci/rev
- Clockwise rotation
- 171.3mm snout available
- Suits LS style throttle bodies of ELATE throttle body adapters
- Multiple drive pulley size options
- Lug-mount style only
**All Harrop chargers are assembled to order with lead times ranging from 3 to 7 weeks depending on Harrop’s production schedule.**